Wii U browser exploit for system version 5.5.x (5.5.1 and 5.5.3 has been tested, but any 5.5.x should work).
The exploit may even work on older versions, but this has not been tested yet.
Requires a valid payload (
"code550.bin") in the root dir and the release files
from the wiiuhaxx_common repo
inside a subfolder called
The environment after getting code execution is very fragile. It's recommended to use the JsTypeHax_payload to get into a limited, but stable one.
- Make sure to run the exploit via an link (like the
index.php), visiting the exploit page (
index-hax.php) directly may fail.
- If you have any issues, try to reset your browser save data.
- Don't visit any other pages before doing the exploit (open browser -> open index.php -> click on "HAXX")
A webserver with php support.
CVE-2013-2857, Use after free https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=240124 .
- JumpCallPop, jam1garner, hedgeberg: Inital exploit
- yellows8: ROP
- orboditilt: increasing stability